Welcome

Welcome to my ADD/ADHD Coaching blog. You'll find some interesting articles, links, recommended books, and information regarding ADHD and coaching.

If you are interested in coaching with me, feel free to email me at:

sarah4adhdprideawareness@gmail.com
sarah.gogstetter@gmail.com

Or call/text me at 408-401-4133

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tired of missing the boat?

I am sure all of us have missed the boat or the "Noah's ark" in our lives at one point or another, but some of us repeatedly miss it. Would you like to for once make it to the boat on time? Would you like to quit having to say "oh Shit"?

Who knew the dinosaurs extinction was caused by their ADHD? Maybe they needed reminders. Maybe they could have used an ADHD coach to set up systems so they participate in the 40 day voyage. Would you like to be able to participate more in events that matter most to you? If so, consider hiring an ADHD coach. To find out how you can receive a free complementary session, email me at sarah.gogstetter@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment